With this week's upgrade here are some of the new or improved features.
- A temporary address can now be generated by users with a short life span that operates as an alias to their account. This is to allow sign ups to external services without giving out the account's real email address.
- Multiple calendars can now be added to a single account.
- You can now set which calendar is the default to use when creating new appointments
- Calendar events can now be moved between personal calendars.
- An instance of a recurring calendar event can now be deleted from the context menu.
- An option to toggle between overlaying multiple selected calendars, contacts, tasks or notes collections in a combined view versus displaying one at a time.
- CalDAV now supports syncing multiple calendars.
- Contacts, Tasks and Notes now allow multiple collections to be viewed at the same time.
- Domain conference rooms can now be selected to view on the calendar page.
- Dropbox is now available as a connected service allowing links to Dropbox files in email messages.
- Editing a recurring event now displays the series instance's start and end dates.
- Exchange Web Services now supports syncing multiple calendars.
- Grids now support multi-selection on Apple Mac browsers by holding down the command key.
- IMAP authentication now supports Cram-MD5.
- Microsoft OneDrive is now available as a connected service allowing links to OneDrive files in email messages.
- Migrating Google calendars now migrates all calendars from a Google account.
- Multiple calendars can now be synced using Exchange ActiveSync.
- Multiple calendars can now be viewed together in a combined view, which color codes events from the different calendars.
- SMTP Accounts has been added to the Features tab in domain settings, allowing them to be enabled or disabled per domain.
- System administrators can now customize the messages sent for certain automated emails.
- Tasks can now be imported from Gmail.
- The My Today Page now displays appointments for all calendars in a user's account.
- The reminders popup now displays items for all calendars in a user's account.
- Unsubscribe links for mailing lists can now be given friendly text instead of just displaying the unsubscribe URL.