Mainly just fixes this time around.
- Fixed: Adding and modifying a message in the same sync command in Exchange Web Services no longer adds the message twice.
- Fixed: An event deletion now properly syncs using Exchange Web Services in the scenario that the user receives an event cancellation message and then deletes the event in webmail.
- Fixed: Clicking menu items on touch devices using the primary webmail interface now functions correctly.
- Fixed: Clicking to the bottom of the compose window with a blank signature selected and then changing the signature will no longer result in the previously entered text being replaced with the new signature.
Fixed: Deleting multiple contacts to which the user has full control permissions will no longer display a message that some contacts were read only and could not be deleted.
- Fixed: Editing a contact on Mac Mail synced with CardDAV no longer loses the address and phone number fields.
- Fixed: Modifying a user's master category list no longer clears out categories on contacts and tasks that are not in the new master category list.
- Fixed: Performing an Exchange ActiveSync search now searches all mailbox folders if a CollectionId is not specified.
- Fixed: The birth date field now properly syncs with eM Client using CardDAV.
- Fixed: The ItemNotFound response from Exchange Web Services now includes all required fields.
- Fixed: The type of a calendar invite message is now properly passed to the client when using Exchange Web Services.